The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

302R components from the 2011 Ford Racing Catalog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

From TMS:

boss-302-s-scan_frpp_2011_catalog_boss_302r_resize.jpg

interesting that the engine is non-emissions legal. I wonder what that will cost?

those wheels are $weet

A lot of what is determined to be street legal or not has to do with crash testing. Not sure if that applies here but it might.

I presume since these are all parts for the actual Boss 302 race car, none of these would ever be considered street legal.

Tony Alonso said:
I presume since these are all parts for the actual Boss 302 race car, none of these would ever be considered street legal.

I wonder if those LCAs will be on the LS?

Mark said:
Tony Alonso said:

I wonder if those LCAs will be on the LS?

That is a darn good question! I also wonder what improved capability they would bring over the street car version.

here is the LCA in question

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ford Racing has a picture of an R part to go along with the R1 pictured here. They look about the same.

TMO Supporting Vendors