The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

302S Jump Drive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello!

Not sure this is the correct forum sub forum for this, but my father-in-law recently acquired a 302S however it did not come with the USB jump drive with the supplemental information about the vehicle. I have searched the internet and this forum and nothing has come up. Does anyone know where I can find the info, or have a copy of it?

Thanks!

Erik

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Heh, no problem this Forum is super friendly and helpful! You virtually never get an Ogre who bitches about someone needing to use the search key, folks understand the excitement of getting a track machine ,and just jump in with help and advice. Nice to hang with a bunch of happy folks when so many in the World are mired in the muck of crabbiness and whining.

Ask away and get your father in law to jump onto this site. Nice to have another Boss 302S owner on the Forum, so I/we will welcome him with open arms.

TMO Supporting Vendors