The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

305/680/18 Pirelli DH Scrubs 5HC Set of 4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelse92

Used to own an S550, now I have the German version
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Dallas, TX
Like the title says I've got a set of 305/680/18 Pirelli DH scrubs for sale. Around 4-5 Heat Cycles on these. They're in great shape and have at least 70% life left in them
These are mainly takeoffs from the rear of a Cayman Clubsport but should fit square on 11" wheels on a Mustang. Perfect for HPDE or Lapping days.
Obviously, a Non-DOT tire and not for street use.

Selling as a set of 4 for $400 shipped.

Located in Dallas, TX and willing to reduce price for local pickup.
I might be able to get ahold of an additional set if you want more.

Obviously I am new to this forum, but have rep and quality sales history over on M3Post where I'm most active under this same username.
PM me if you want any more details or have questions. TIA

Utah
Like the title says I've got a set of 305/680/18 Pirelli DH scrubs for sale. Around 4-5 Heat Cycles on these. They're in great shape and have at least 70% life left in them
These are mainly takeoffs from the rear of a Cayman Clubsport but should fit square on 11" wheels on a Mustang. Perfect for HPDE or Lapping days.
Obviously, a Non-DOT tire and not for street use.

Selling as a set of 4 for $400 shipped.

Located in Dallas, TX and willing to reduce price for local pickup.
I might be able to get ahold of an additional set if you want more.

Obviously I am new to this forum, but have rep and quality sales history over on M3Post where I'm most active under this same username.
PM me if you want any more details or have questions. TIA
Do you ever check your private messages?

Kelse92

Used to own an S550, now I have the German version
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Dallas, TX
Bump. Also listed these on ebay but always much easier to work with someone directly. Will be headed down to Houston late this month for NASA if anyone wants delivery there. Cheers

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel