The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

350R front wheel stud length

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can someone let me know about the front wheel stud length on a 350R? Specifically, are they long enough to run say a 5mm spacer without problems? I know 5mm is more than would be comfortable on conventional length studs but my understanding is the 350R has slightly longer studs.

Thank you!

Awesome, thank you guys!

Just for my own edification, the rear studs are not as long, right?

Are the rear lugs conventional length or are they slightly extended as well? In other words, are they capable of also using say a 5mm spacer and still have enough threads?

Bay Area
Are the rear lugs conventional length or are they slightly extended as well? In other words, are they capable of also using say a 5mm spacer and still have enough threads?
The rears are slightly shorter than the front. I dont recall that length off the top of my head . I think you’ll be fine with a 5 mm spacer. There is a guy running 12” wheels in the PNW and I think he is on TMO so you could use the search button and there might be some data there for you.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
For what it's worth, and lovingly stolen from the TMO Facebook group -- (hoping the hot-linking works)

1589220130856.png

Timothy Hilliard
Left to Right:
OEM S550
OEM S550 Mag Ride/GT350
ARP 100-7732
OP Mid Length
ARP 100-7733
OP IMSA GT4
OEM GT350 R Front
OP RSPEC

The stock R350 rear should be right around 3-4th, and good for 17mm of spacer.

TMO Supporting Vendors