The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

#399 SBY has landed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Holy hijack Batman... We need more pix of #399!! Seems like another case of "Boss-itis"... sudden disconnect from the internet, permanent smile, sore feet (right foot mashing the gas, left foot clutch), sore right arm (repeated power shifting) and adding hundreds of miles to the odometer at a rapid pace.

ace72ace said:
Holy hijack Batman... We need more pix of #399!! Seems like another case of "Boss-itis"... sudden disconnect from the internet, permanent smile, sore feet (right foot mashing the gas, left foot clutch), sore right arm (repeated power shifting) and adding hundreds of miles to the odometer at a rapid pace.
I haven't had a chance to drive it since yesterday.. it couldnt come at a worse time as I'm leaving for a convention in Las Vegas tomorrow. I was able to get it washed and waxed though yesterday and it looks great waxed!!!!! I do have some more pictures which I will post up tomorrow from the airport.

7013Boss said:
Congratulations. Try to keep your eyes on the road and not on everyone staring at your car wishing it were theirs. :eek:

I can echo that sentiment. But I enjoy watching other people's head turn, especially a couple of dudes in a Charger SXT at a corner that I heard gasp through the open windows. That was until I floored it to give em some sound to enjoy!

TMO Supporting Vendors