The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

#399 SBY has landed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

After nearly four years of waiting I have finally got my Boss. I got to give a big thanks to JMB and all the other great members of this forum. I'm just posting some rough pics tonight from my phone and tomorrow I will post some more from my good camer after I have washed and waxed it.photo3.jpgphoto1.jpgphoto4.jpg

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Awesome! Hope you are taking the day off work so you can get your new ride super shiny and ready for prime time! Please describe your feelings of euphoria after driving off the lot for the first time. Did you remember to check the oil? Stripes? Etc..?

ace72ace said:
Awesome! Hope you are taking the day off work so you can get your new ride super shiny and ready for prime time! Please describe your feelings of euphoria after driving off the lot for the first time. Did you remember to check the oil? Stripes? Etc..?
Yeah I only found one issue with a little stone chip on front of the hood, but besides that perfect. And after my hour and a half drive home it had agood amount of bugs on the front end. Tomorrow I have to wash and wax both it and my 1999 GT, which sadly I have to sell :( because I do not have room in my garage.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Congratulations!

I keep telling myself the 2012's look better then the 2013's, but a 2013 SBY Boss makes that a hard argument to defend.

Enjoy!

Congrats on the SWEET RIDE!!!! I love my 12 Boss, but I have to admit, I miss the Sync and other items that the 13 has! My 10 GT had Sync, Shacker 1000 ect and it does add a bit of "calm" when crusing! :)

Ben

TMO Supporting Vendors