The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

3V NA Performance Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boone

Professional Thread Killer
I'll have the following stuff available after my engine build that is in progress but delayed due to Covid 19:

High flow fuel rails (BBK I believe) ($100) - SOLD to Anti
80#/hr FRPP fuel injectors ($100) - SOLD to Anti
C&L Racer cold air intake ($200)
FRPP 55mm twin throttle body ($150) - SOLD to MassMustang
C&L cast aluminum intake manifold ($400) - SOLD to MassMustang
Livernois Motorsports Stage 3 NA cams ($375) - SOLD to Anti
Steeda underdrive 6 rib pulleys ($150)
AC delete pulley (NIB) ($25) - SOLD to zajac

I'd take $1000 if it all went at one time. Let me know if you're interested. I'll post pics when I see my car, and these parts, again.

Danny

Last edited:
Hey, I'm over from s197forums.com and was lurking here. Are your cams already out and how many miles do they have? I was also looking on livernois' site, but don't see if they are vsr or nsr.

Thanks.

Edit: I see you are waiting on rebuild. So cams are not out. Lol

Last edited:
Cam specs are found here:

I used the Livernois heads with oversized valves with this cam. The cams have about 5K miles on them.

Thanks for the update. I did look there first, but there is no information either way, unless I am missing it. I guess I will have to call them. I am just trying to see if they require or recommend upgraded valve springs. I'll probably call anyway for some more information before I pull the trigger. Are you planning on keeping your ported heads permanently? How did you like your setup in regards to NA performance?

Last edited:

Boone

Professional Thread Killer
I have three good upgraded heads. Two of them will be on my car until I give up on the 3V. I'll keep the third around as they are harder to come by. Btw, I also have three of the Livernois cams we are discussing. The fourth cam has some damage to the lobes on cylinder #5 due to failed cam followers.

Performance wise, I always wanted more, which is why we are talking. I'm committing to a supercharger setup that will make all the power I ask it to. You can get some idea of how the 3V NA power compares to other cars on my YouTube videos. Search "Danny Eddy", and my autox and HPDE videos should show up.

I'll have the following stuff available after my engine build that is in progress but delayed due to Covid 19:

High flow fuel rails (BBK I believe) ($100)
80#/hr FRPP fuel injectors ($100)
C&L Racer cold air intake ($200)
FRPP 55mm twin throttle body ($150)
C&L cast aluminum intake manifold ($400)
Livernois Motorsports Stage 3 NA cams ($375)
Steeda underdrive 6 rib pulleys ($150)
AC delete pulley (NIB) ($25)

I'd take $1000 if it all went at one time. Let me know if you're interested. I'll post pics when I see my car, and these parts, again.

Danny
I am interested I. The C&L intake manifold.
do you have pics of it?

TMO Supporting Vendors