The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SN95 3V Swapped New Edge Build Thread Profile - SN95 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Michigan
So were you going to run the cage to the engine subframe where the K Member bolts to. If so i had the same thoughts.

This pic is test fitting the anti-intrusion bars. It's to keep the wheel from pushing in a crushing your feet. Definitely would add a bit more stiffness, especially if tied in near the k-memeber mounting point. Good thinking!

The talent you people have is absolutely mind blowing. I feel satisfied when I flush my brake system, install new brakes, change plugs, etc. I can't fathom the knowledge you guys have to actually build your own parts. Incredible. And I'm older and went to school when they still had shop class. My father was a 60 year autobody man with his own shop. I worked there a bit and did the mechanical stuff when cars needed engines pulled for frame work. I never could weld.... But you folks.... such talent.
Well, thanks man. Very cool! My dad also had an auto shop that I worked in. He was always this way and never afraid to cut me loose with the tools. I've been doing stuff like this since I was pretty young. But I appreciate the compliment!

And I did two years of Marine mechanics in vocational school almost a half century ago. Came in second place in State competition, just missed Nationals as a runner up. I still can't find my behind with both hands compared to you people. Hell, I couldn't hold your wrenches!!:)

TMO Supporting Vendors