The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

4 door Boss 302? tell me it's not true

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In a move certain to elicit praise from muscle car fans with kids—and perhaps an equally huge outcry from automotive purists with a fondness for coupes—Ford Motor Company has announced plans to introduce a sedan variant of the Ford Mustang. With sales of rivals, especially the Chevrolet Camaro, eating into Ford's share of the pony car segment, the Dearborn automaker has decided to take a radical new approach by introducing this 4-door offering in 2014.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/go/first-looks/2014-ford-mustang-sedan

I posted this last April 1st.

It was about 2AM; I should have been in bed; but no, I couldn't believe my eyes and made the post.

Needless to say, from now on, I'm not on the forums between 3/31 and 4/1.

TMO Supporting Vendors