The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

4 Door Mustang - Really?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ran across this? A 4-door Mustang in the works for 2014 and it looks like a Boss 302???????????

http://www.roadandtrack.com/future-cars/first/2014-ford-mustang-sedan

I dont think it will happen but if it does no big deal as for the boss version I really do not think they will bother nobody will spend the money on one ford would be making a bg costly misstake by doing that and really think it does look like a charger huh.

I got to agree on April Fool's especially since they are talking about diesels and hybrids, and it probably wouldn't even help with insurance since it is already pretty low. They won't even put a diesel in the F150

I do like the C pillar ;D

Re: 2014 Mustang

CaliMR said:
There is already a thread for that, and it is an April Fool's gag
And they are now merged. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors