4 Tracks 4 Months with a free day at VIR or NCCAR

Discussion in 'Track Days, Car Shows and Gatherings' started by Don in Virginia, May 29, 2018.

1. Don in Virginia

Don in Virginia TMO Intermediate

Apex Track Events, SVT Cobra Mustang Club, and Track Club USA are going to a new track every month from August until November.

This is a great way to experience four different racetracks and get a reward in the process.
    If you attend 3 of the 4 events, you will get a free track day at NCCAR in 2019. If you attend all 4 events, you will get a free track day at VIR in 2019. [These free track days in 2019 are buy one day (Saturday) get one day (Sunday) free.]

Summerfest 2018 at Dominion Raceway
    August 25, 2018
    www.msreg.com/Summerfest2018

SCMC/Track Club USA at Carolina Motorsports Park
    September 22, 2018
    www.motorsportreg.com/events/svt-cobra-club-track-usa-on-at-cmp-carolina-motorsports-park-mustang-769595

Apexfest 5 at NCCAR
    October 13-14, 2018
    www.msreg.com/Apexfest5

Fallfest at VIR
    November 10-11, 2018
    www.motorsportreg.com/events/tcusa-full-throttle-fall-fest-virginia-international-raceway-track-club-usa-935342

Attached Files:

Next Phase likes this.
  2. ScottyD_GT

ScottyD_GT TMO Intermediate

See you at VIR for Fallfest in November! I'm registered for orange group. Trying to bring some other mustang guys down with me.

3. Wheelhopper

Wheelhopper TMO Beginner

Well I saw this a little late. I had planned to run Fall Fest but am booked up for the earlier months. I am going to be at Dominion next weekend if anyone wants to come by and visit me during the tropical storm while I'm on track.