The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

4 Tracks 4 Months with a free day at VIR or NCCAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apex Track Events, SVT Cobra Mustang Club, and Track Club USA are going to a new track every month from August until November.

This is a great way to experience four different racetracks and get a reward in the process.
If you attend 3 of the 4 events, you will get a free track day at NCCAR in 2019. If you attend all 4 events, you will get a free track day at VIR in 2019. [These free track days in 2019 are buy one day (Saturday) get one day (Sunday) free.]

Summerfest 2018 at Dominion Raceway
August 25, 2018
www.msreg.com/Summerfest2018

SCMC/Track Club USA at Carolina Motorsports Park
September 22, 2018
www.motorsportreg.com/events/svt-cobra-club-track-usa-on-at-cmp-carolina-motorsports-park-mustang-769595

Apexfest 5 at NCCAR
October 13-14, 2018
www.msreg.com/Apexfest5

Fallfest at VIR
November 10-11, 2018
www.motorsportreg.com/events/tcusa-full-throttle-fall-fest-virginia-international-raceway-track-club-usa-935342

Attachments

• 4 track challenge.jpg
    4 track challenge.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 77
Well I saw this a little late. I had planned to run Fall Fest but am booked up for the earlier months. I am going to be at Dominion next weekend if anyone wants to come by and visit me during the tropical storm while I'm on track.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel