The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

40 S&W vs Sams club diet soda

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
caught this on camera today. me and my GF went out shooting our 40 S&W's
35893_3922427139890_1255920015_3607640_1149068287_n.jpg

578921_3922428019912_1255920015_3607643_1482959135_n.jpg

380659_3922428419922_1255920015_3607644_1520131683_n.jpg

563781_3922428779931_1255920015_3607645_680650052_n.jpg

Justin

5 DOT 0 said:
I've unlocked this for now. Please don't stray from target practice discussions.
I put this up to show how good my camera is. if it can get that should make for good pics like a car launching at the track out of the hole.

Nice little setup you have there. I haven't had the chance to practice in a while. By the way what camera are you using? Is the pic a still from a vid?

Justin

93 LX 5.0 said:
Nice little setup you have there. I haven't had the chance to practice in a while. By the way what camera are you using? Is the pic a still from a vid?
that was at a hunting club that my GF's uncle is a member at. the camera is a canon rebel T3i and it was still shots shot in continuous mode. I have been wanting to find a place to use the camera in this mode to take burnout pictures of the boss. should look pretty cool.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
boss2511 said:
93 LX 5.0 said:
that was at a hunting club that my GF's uncle is a member at. the camera is a canon rebel T3i and it was still shots shot in continuous mode. I have been wanting to find a place to use the camera in this mode to take burnout pictures of the boss. should look pretty cool.
I bought the same camera for my daughter for Christmas. This camera is excellent but on the expensive side. If I can recall correctly, this camera is capable of taking video also.

Also, do you plan on taking your buggy to Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach in July?

MMD

Justin

MakeMyDay said:
boss2511 said:
93 LX 5.0 said:
I bought the same camera for my daughter for Christmas. This camera is excellent but on the expensive side. If I can recall correctly, this camera is capable of taking video also.

Also, do you plan on taking your buggy to Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach in July?

MMD
I want to go to mustang week but I was denied the ability to take off work to go. I will be going to all ford nationals in carisle, pa june 1-3. it is capable of take video. I just havent really yet. I have some video of my GF riding one of the horses in an other thread I posted

Justin

Bossfan said:
OK. I will go along with this off topic, topic, but I WOULD like to see some shots of your Boss 302 in continuous mode.
I have some of it coming out of the barn as seen in another thread. I can post them up later and put the link here. just havent gotten around to loading all 500 pics I took yesterday.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
I want to go to mustang week but I was denied the ability to take off work to go. I will be going to all ford nationals in carisle, pa june 1-3. it is capable of take video. I just havent really yet. I have some video of my GF riding one of the horses in an other thread I posted
[/quote]

Just give me your commander's name then! I'll get him fired. lol
Will be looking for future pics.

MMD

Justin

MakeMyDay said:

Just give me your commander's name then! I'll get him fired. lol
Will be looking for future pics.

MMD
[/quote]lol the timing of mustang week is bad cause of my ships schedule nothing I can do about that

TMO Supporting Vendors