The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

40th Annual Mustang Club of Omaha Car Show -- Sept. 22nd!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Great event that as you can tell has been going on for a very long time in the Omaha area. We often get cars from Missouri , Kansas, Iowa and South Dakota, along with the Nebraska natives and well over 100 Blue Oval Beasts show up. Held at the Hy-Vee Supermarket parking lot at 156th and Maple , there are class trophies for about every Mustang, and this year ,due to an elder gentleman with a bald head and goatee constantly pestering them, there will be a race car class!! I will have my Boss 302S on display, but would love to see some of the folks on TMO bring out their track Stangs!

Drop me your email for information and I will get an entry form out to you , and please don't hesitate to invite your Drag Racing and Autocross friends, as a strong turnout for race prepared Mustangs could be a strong case to make the Class permanent. Frankly , not many racers go to Car Shows , because there is not a distinct place to put their modified machines, so this is not only a great gathering spot it is also a place to tell folks about what we do and hopefully get more individuals interested?

The crowds are quite large and it is fun to see the wide range of Mustangs , including some very valuable and unique models.

[email protected]
402-677-5864 cell

If you call me and I do not answer, please text me back or leave me a message with your contact number/name, because like so many of you I am getting bombarded by crank calls. I have to keep promising to repay my school loan , which is so hard for me to remember to pay at my Soc. Security age. Senior moment, I guess, as I don't remember ever taking out a school loan, ha,ha!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Hope to have some of the guys who just ran at the Mustang Roundup sign up and show their track beasts!! There is even a Race Car Class so tell your Mustang friends who actively use their machines --- Autocross, Drag Race, Road Race, Time Trials, etc.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel