The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

# 494 is Home...Welcome to the Jungle...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Congrats! Love the color. I still think Ford should have left the very bottom ground molding black. My 04 Cobra was all one color and I just like that pice alittle better on the 12's.

ORANGE CRUSH said:
Congrats! Love the color. I still think Ford should have left the very bottom ground molding black. My 04 Cobra was all one color and I just like that pice alittle better on the 12's.

Yeah, I hear you. I thought about getting a vinyl wrap on the bottom rocker, but then I began to think that perhaps the reason they went body color on the '13's was because the stripe was very low on the door and ran down the whole side of the car, so you would have the black stripe, a bit of body color, and then the black rocker. May look odd. I'll probably mock it up on photoshop...

SouthJerseyBoss said:
ORANGE CRUSH said:

Yeah, I hear you. I thought about getting a vinyl wrap on the bottom rocker, but then I began to think that perhaps the reason they went body color on the '13's was because the stripe was very low on the door and ran down the whole side of the car, so you would have the black stripe, a bit of body color, and then the black rocker. May look odd. I'll probably mock it up on photoshop...
The lower stripe and vertical part on the front fender are in virtually the same position on the 2012 and 2013. You can buy the piece for the 2012 and it will bolt right up. They aren't that expensive.

Great color was going order that color but have 04 mach 1 grabber blue I'm in jersey also car will be here this week I'm in central jers manalapan. And let's go ggggggg mennnnn

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Phiffzooted said:
Great color was going order that color but have 04 mach 1 grabber blue I'm in jersey also car will be here this week I'm in central jers manalapan. And let's go ggggggg mennnnn

The song Tom Brady heard just before the last Superbowl !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A2eet1bttY[/youtube]

jersey jay said:
SouthJerseyBoss said:
jersey jay said:
Just picked up my GB the other day. One after yours as it's # 495.

Nice! Are you in North or South Jersey?

Central, Toms River.
Good Looking GB Boss. Nice to see another Boss make it's way to Jersey. Take good care of her. Maybe some day our roads will cross. I'm in central Jersey also, about 1/2 hour from Toms River.

just picked up my GB on Friday #500!!! How cool is that!!! You really gotta see GB in person to appreciate how awesome and unique the color is!! Cheers

5 DOT 0 said:
SouthJerseyBoss said:
ORANGE CRUSH said:

The lower stripe and vertical part on the front fender are in virtually the same position on the 2012 and 2013. You can buy the piece for the 2012 and it will bolt right up. They aren't that expensive.

Nice idea, never thought of simply getting the replacement piece. Have to look into that one.

;)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel