The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

# 494 is Home...Welcome to the Jungle...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I picked up my Boss on Tuesday evening. First off, many, many thanks to JMBOSS302 for helping me track my baby since I ordered it in December ;D

The car has the Recaro's and Torsen. The dealer had the car in a private room, away from the public and the other salesmen. That really didn't work as when I arrived another salesman had called one of his customers to come and 'see a Boss in person'. Luckily the guy arrived after I did ;) About 7 of the salesmen had taken pictures of the car. People at the dealership kept coming up to me and showing me the car on their phones!

I found no issues with the car at inspection, and the paint is flawless. I'm really surprised at the minimal amount of orange peel in the factory finish. Anyway, I needed to travel for work until Friday evening, so into the garage she went. We agreed to a first date on Saturday ;)

Today I put 100 miles on the car - what an experience. This thing is aggressive and likes to be driven hard. Everyone on here is correct about that. The torsen really puts some bite into the rear end and you can feel it clawing to place the power down in the turns. I removed the exhaust disks this morning before I began and the sound is awesome. Shock settings were a bit too soft for me on '2', so I adjusted them to '3' this evening.

For all of you that are still waiting, it's worth every minute...

I knew I wouldn't get away on here without the obligatory pics, so here you go guys ;)

DSCN0888.jpg
DSCN0880.jpg
Bosssidevert.jpg
DSCN0890.jpg

Congratulations. Wait until you install TracKey. ;)

Vermont
Sweet! Great color too. I would love to see a photo of a '12 Kona Blue and '13 Grabber Blue together to see how the two colors contrast.

TMO Supporting Vendors