The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

4th Annual “Snakes at the Lake” Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 22nd, 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snakes2013.jpg

I would like to extend an invitation to all BOSSMustangsOnline members in Northern California to join us for a great cruise to Lake Tahoe early this summer. Here's a perfect way to enjoy the day with your 302 curve carver and other Boss enthusiasts as we head through the Sierras on twisty Hwy 50. Follow this link: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/80366-4th-annual-snakes-at-the-lake-tahoe-cruise-saturday-june-22nd-2013/ for information on to how to sign up for the Cruise, Car Show and BBQ. Watch the videos at the bottom of post #1 which show our cruises from the past few years. We hope to see you on June 22nd! Thanks.

BOSSMustangsOnline members attending the Tahoe Cruise:

[list type=decimal]
[*]CA302LS
[*]NFSBOSS
[*]Fat Boss
[*]Pacifica Boss
[*]Oliverc
[*]BANVBOSS
[*]Ron Delgado
[*]LvnTheDrm

[/list]

I'm in again. As you can see from the photo I attended last year and my son and I had a blast. The drive up with 30+ other Mustangs was my favorite part. We drove up 50 to Meyers then up 89 along the West side of Lake Tahoe and then across the top of the lake to Kings Beach. I'll probably meet up with the group at Hwy50 and Hazel again this year.

NFSBOSS said:
I'm in again. As you can see from the photo I attended last year and my son and I had a blast. The drive up with 30+ other Mustangs was my favorite part. We drove up 50 to Meyers then up 89 along the West side of Lake Tahoe and then across the top of the lake to Kings Beach. I'll probably meet up with the group at Hwy50 and Hazel again this year.

Rick,

Welcome aboard! I'm looking forward to another great cruise and day at the lake with other "Powered by Ford" enthusiasts. Hopefully, we'll get a good Boss turnout again so we can show those Shelby's a thing or two...

Jim

Pacifica Boss,

I received your PM and reservation and have included you on the list of Boss enthusiasts attending Snakes at the Lake. Looking forward to having you and your son along with us for the day in Tahoe.

Jim

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
If I'm still in NorCal, I'll likely go, baby and wife included. However, I think that's during the time we'll be back on the east coast.

NFSBOSS said:
Jim don't forget to add Andy.

Rick,

I updated the list in post #1 above to reflect the current Boss owners attending so far and I'll show the entire roster in the next post below. I think we'll be close to 50 cars this year. See you in a few short weeks.

Jim

PS: Here are a couple of videos of our recent Bay to Breakers run where we had a great Boss turnout. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0occY80KoTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_2Wv9iEkJk0

So we’re less than 4 weeks away from our Tahoe Cruise and another great lakeside Car Show and BBQ.

As of today, this is the current list of attendees to Snakes at the Lake - 2013:

1. CA302LS - Concord
2. shelbyguy470 - Tahoe City (our local host)
3. gt350lp - Gilroy / Paid
4. NFSBOSS - Sacramento +1 / Paid
5. Nitro - NorCal +1 / Paid
6. Fat Boss - Morgan Hill / Paid
7. Jason Marshall - SF Bay Area +3 / Paid
8. SR SNAKE - Amador County +1 / Paid
9. f2redpot - Monterey +1 / Paid
10. HRG - South Bay +1 / Paid
11. 07SGT4843 - San Martin / Paid
12. 08GT5004ME - NorCal +1 / Paid
13. lfino111 - SF South Bay +1 / Paid
14. itowem - Oakley +1 / Paid
15. 08jester - Livermore +1 / Paid
16. GSHELBYT - S.F. North Bay +1 / Paid
17. KAM - Pleasanton +1 / Paid
18. rsgt500 - Carson City, NV / Paid
19. Julio - Carson City, NV / Paid
20. Ed - Carson City, NV / Paid
21. mherman - Incline Village, NV / Paid
22. Bookwyrm - NorCal +1 / Paid
23. Little Shelby - S.F. North Bay +1 / Paid
24. Pacifica Boss - Pacifica +1 / Paid
25. Amaury - NorCal +1 / Paid
26. Timber2417 - NorCal +1 / Paid
27. dwattsup - Pleasanton +1 / Paid
28. Oliverc - SF Bay Area +1 / Paid
29. jp1gt - Georgetown +1 / Paid

If you’ve been thinking about joining us for the day, now is the time to jump on board as we are better than half full.

Here is the payment link: http://www.gofundme.com/2gi118

Reservations are requested before Sunday June 9th, but no later than Sunday June 16th.

See you in Old Town Sac on June 22nd.

Thanks!

Hi, just paid for myself and two guests. Is there additional registration that I need to do?

Looking forward to meeting up with other BOSS and Shelby owners too. I'll be coming from Sparks, Nv. So, I'm interested in meeting up with the caravan enroute on somewhere on Highway 50. I see there are a few folks from Carson going. Are there others that are planning to do the same?

BANVBOSS

BANVBOSS said:
Hi, just paid for myself and two guests. Is there additional registration that I need to do?

Looking forward to meeting up with other BOSS and Shelby owners too. I'll be coming from Sparks, Nv. So, I'm interested in meeting up with the caravan enroute on somewhere on Highway 50. I see there are a few folks from Carson going. Are there others that are planning to do the same?

BANVBOSS

Brad,

I see this is your first post. Welcome to BOSSMustangsOnline! We're looking forward to having you join us for the day at Kings Beach on Lake Tahoe's north shore for a great "Powered by Ford" Car Show and BBQ. I will find out where you can meet-up with the Carson City crew who will most likely join the conga line in Meyers at the golf course across from the Chevron station on Hwy 50, although they might meet us at Echo Summit as well. Stay tuned. I'll have a registration packet for you when we meet on the 22nd. In the meantime, I'll update the list above and post you up on Team Shelby too.

Jim

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Sad that I'm not going as I will definitely be on the east coast during this. Not only will I be there, the Boss will be here. Have fun.

If anyone lives in the western part of the US, this is a GREAT cruise! It's summer. It's Tahoe. It's reserved parking on the lake!

Jim,

Thanks for the welcome and responding to my questions. I am glad to meet up with at Echo summit or in Meyers. I'll watch for anything addtional on this. really looking forward to this!

Brad

Came across this YouTube today of last year's Snakes at the Lake - 2012. There's a Part 2 viewable at the end of the first segment.

Saturday the 22nd is coming up fast... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yWFL6seVxg

Wow, Jim! Great signup sheet at this point with one week to go. Good work, as usual, of putting this cruise together.

It's an amazing sight to see the sun shine off fifty Shelbys and Bosses as they hit the incline in a row up HWY 50! Reminded me of a massive snake skin. And to pull into a crowded Lake Tahoe and have that plush parking just waiting... Can't wait. 8)

List of attendees to Snakes at the Lake - 2013:
SVT NAJA - Concord
shelbyguy470 - Tahoe City (our local host)
gt350lp - Gilroy / Paid
5 DOT 0 - Sacramento +1 / Paid
Nitro - NorCal +1 / Paid
Fat Boss - Morgan Hill / Paid
Jason Marshall - SF Bay Area +3 / Paid
SR SNAKE - Amador County +1 / Paid
f2redpot - Monterey +1 / Paid
HRG - South Bay +1 / Paid
07SGT4843 - San Martin / Paid
08GT5004ME - NorCal +1 / Paid
lfino111 - SF South Bay +1 / Paid (GT500)
itowem - Oakley +1 / Paid
08jester - Livermore +1 / Paid
GSHELBYT - S.F. North Bay +1 / Paid + $50 Donation
KAM - Pleasanton +1 / Paid
rsgt500 - Carson City, NV / Paid
Julio - Carson City, NV / Paid
Ed - Carson City, NV / Paid
mherman - Incline Village, NV / Paid
Bookwyrm - NorCal +1 / Paid
Little Shelby - S.F. North Bay +1 / Paid
Pacifica Boss - Pacifica +1 / Paid
Amaury - NorCal +1 / Paid
Timber2417 - NorCal +1 / Paid
dwattsup - Pleasanton +1 / Paid
Oliverc - SF Bay Area +1 / Paid
jp1gt - Georgetown +1 / Paid
BANVBOSS - Sparks, NV +3 / Paid
ShelbyTom - SF South Bay + 4 / Paid
H0050 - Marina +1 / Paid
50 Deep - NorCal +1 / Paid
Brad Davis - NorCal +1 / Paid
SoWeTt03 - Sacramento +2 / Paid
lfino111 - SF South Bay / Paid (Boss)
caliboy08 - Sacramento / Paid
cmos101 - South Bay +1 / Paid
cobrakidz - Folsom +1 / Paid
Rob & Cindi - Sparks, NV / Paid + $15 Donation
Raul & Betty - Reno, NV / Paid

Here's the latest...

So we’re a week away from our Tahoe Cruise and another great lakeside Car Show and BBQ.

As of today, this is the current list of attendees to Snakes at the Lake - 2013:

1. CA302LS – Concord
2. shelbyguy470 - Tahoe City (our local host)
3. gt350lp - Gilroy / Paid
4. 5 DOT 0 - Sacramento +1 / Paid
5. Nitro - NorCal +1 / Paid
6. Fat Boss - Morgan Hill / Paid
7. Jason Marshall - SF Bay Area +3 / Paid
8. SR SNAKE - Amador County +1 / Paid
9. f2redpot - Monterey +1 / Paid
10. HRG - South Bay +1 / Paid
11. 07SGT4843 - San Martin / Paid
12. 08GT5004ME - NorCal +1 / Paid
13. lfino111 - SF South Bay +1 / Paid
14. itowem - Oakley +1 / Paid
15. 08jester - Livermore +1 / Paid
16. GSHELBYT - S.F. North Bay +1 / Paid
17. KAM - Pleasanton +1 / Paid
18. rsgt500 - Carson City, NV / Paid
19. Julio - Carson City, NV / Paid
20. Ed - Carson City, NV / Paid
21. mherman - Incline Village, NV / Paid
22. Bookwyrm - NorCal +1 / Paid
23. Little Shelby - S.F. North Bay +1 / Paid
24. Pacifica Boss - Pacifica +1 / Paid
25. Amaury - NorCal +1 / Paid
26. Timber2417 - NorCal +1 / Paid
27. dwattsup - Pleasanton +1 / Paid
28. Oliverc - SF Bay Area +1 / Paid
29. jp1gt - Georgetown +1 / Paid
30. BANVBOSS - Sparks, NV +3 / Paid
31. ShelbyTom - SF South Bay + 4 / Paid
32. H0050 - Marina +1 / Paid
33. 50 Deep - NorCal +1 / Paid
34. Brad Davis - NorCal +1 / Paid
35. SoWeTt03 - Sacramento +2 / Paid
36. lfino111 - SF South Bay / Paid (Boss)
37. caliboy08 - Sacramento / Paid
38. cmos101 - South Bay +1 / Paid
39. cobrakidz - Folsom +1 / Paid
40. Rob & Cindi - Sparks, NV / Paid + $15 Donation
41. Raul & Betty - Reno, NV / Paid
42. Ron Delgado - Sparks, NV +1 / Paid
43. LvnTheDrm - Reno, NV +1 / Paid

If you’ve been thinking about joining us for the day, now is the time to jump on board as we are almost full up.

Here is the payment link: http://www.gofundme.com/2gi118

Reservations are requested no later than Sunday June 16th.

See you in Old Town Sac on June 22nd.

Thanks!

Jim

Ok, here's the latest weather forecast and it looks, well... PERFECT ! Make sure you bring a hat and a supply of sun screen. We'll have plenty of cool refreshments on hand.

Screenshot2013-06-16at105655PM_zps0cc85e55.png

TMO Supporting Vendors