The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

4th Annual Mustang Roundup Sept 18-21, 2014 Motorsports Park Hastings! 4 days!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
TymeSlayer said:
I am trying to get my Cobra buddy to drive out his F-150 to Hastings so he can haul my tires and gear and to be my pit-boy.

If this doesn't work out for you, let me know. I've got enough room in the back of the 2500 to haul some tires and gear for you.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
JScheier said:
If this doesn't work out for you, let me know. I've got enough room in the back of the 2500 to haul some tires and gear for you.

Thanks much. I tried telling him to bring out his 1999 Cobra and said I'b be careful putting my tires in his back seat but he'll have nothing of it! ;D - What an ingrate!

We're heading up to Steamboat with the families for the RMMR next week and we'll finalize our plans for Hastings. I may take you up on your offer if I can't convince him head out with me.

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
TymeSlayer said:
We're heading up to Steamboat with the families for the RMMR next week and we'll finalize our plans for Hastings. I may take you up on your offer if I can't convince him head out with me.

I need to do the RMMR one of these years. One of my friends volunteers / sets up the auto-x for the RMMR and he's always busting my can about not going. Unfortunately, I'll be in Hallett, OK racing for 3 days with NASA when RMMR is going on. Its always something ;)

Heading down to MPH this weekend for NASA TT and will get the lowdown on all the final details for the Roundup. Hopefully we can find out what kind of S550s we'll see 8)

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
... I'm at the HI Express... as always ;)

I heard the weather was awesome this past weekend for the NASA event... so at least you cheatin' bastiges didn't get dehydrated or burned to a crisp :)

JScheier said:
... I'm at the HI Express... as always ;)

I heard the weather was awesome this past weekend for the NASA event... so at least you cheatin' bastiges didn't get dehydrated or burned to a crisp :)
I'll be there too. It was perfect weather....not too hot and didn't rain.

Should have some good updates soon on the Roundup regarding Ford participation and any "new" models that might be showing up ;)

I was really hoping to make this one, but I'm in first place right now in points so I'll be at NOLA instead. None of the guys that are right below me are going, except for one. :mad:

Hopefully, he will change his mind.

smittytx said:
I was really hoping to make this one, but I'm in first place right now in points so I'll be at NOLA instead. None of the guys that are right below me are going, except for one. :mad:

Hopefully, he will change his mind.
Congrats on your first place standing smitty. Understandable that you'd want to finish that out. Good luck!

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
cloud9 said:
Congrats on your first place standing smitty. Understandable that you'd want to finish that out. Good luck!

I still think he's just afraid of being on track with me ;)

Congrats on first! Have fun at NOLA. Great track and great food!

Thanks guys, still hoping that ONE guy doesn't go.

And yes, NOLA is a blast, especially the kart racing after all the free beer. ;D

I still want to go to Hastings instead.

TMO Supporting Vendors