The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

4th Annual Mustang Roundup Sept 18-21, 2014 Motorsports Park Hastings! 4 days!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have an update on the Ford participation that I wanted to share. We should have three key Ford management team members at the Roundup this year:

Todd Soderquist - Chief Engineer, Global Fusion & Mondeo Programs at Ford Motor Company
Todd has participated every year and is the founder of the event. He has LS022 from both model years 2012 and 2013 that will be at MPH.

Rich Morris - Product Planning Manager at Ford Motor Company

Rich will be back again this year with his 2014 Grabber Blue GT500

Bart Marowelli - New Model Launch Manager at Ford Motor Company

Bart is back for his 3rd year and is TENTATIVELY bringing a 2015 Mustang GT!! 8) He is planning on bringing one barring an unforeseen schedule change, but let's hope it works out. It would be very cool to see one on the racetrack.

cloud9 said:
I have an update on the Ford participation that I wanted to share. We should have three key Ford management team members at the Roundup this year:

Todd Soderquist - Chief Engineer, Global Fusion & Mondeo Programs at Ford Motor Company
Todd has participated every year and is the founder of the event. He has LS022 from both model years 2012 and 2013 that will be at MPH.

Rich Morris - Product Planning Manager at Ford Motor Company

Rich will be back again this year with his 2014 Grabber Blue GT500

Bart Marowelli - New Model Launch Manager at Ford Motor Company

Bart is back for his 3rd year and is TENTATIVELY bringing a 2015 Mustang GT!! 8) He is planning on bringing one barring an unforeseen schedule change, but let's hope it works out. It would be very cool to see one on the racetrack.

Nice line-up Gary!! That would be very cool to see the 2015 on the track :)

Just booked by room at the Holiday Inn Express: Looks like they have one room left..unfortunately have to leave out of the country (Crap!) on Saturday but will be on track Thursday and Friday....

vista6019 said:
Just booked by room at the Holiday Inn Express: Looks like they have one room left..unfortunately have to leave out of the country (Crap!) on Saturday but will be on track Thursday and Friday....
Great!

Get those registrations in if you're still procrastinating as the hotels are filling up fast!

drano38

Wayne
I'll be at the Comfort Inn again, and will get my event registration done today.
Looking forward to another great Roundup.

Update on Rich Morris' title....... Truck Product Planning Manager

I can't wait to ask him about the new Atlas platform! I am pretty sure I'll need one of those :D

cloud9 said:
Update on Rich Morris' title....... Truck Product Planning Manager

I can't wait to ask him about the new Atlas platform! I am pretty sure I'll need one of those :D

Yeah, it's on my radar for next year as well. I would think you would be able to build one on the Ford site soon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska
I love my family and I like my job... BUT sometimes the timing for both stink... big man at the office said forget about the days off... wife says family coming into town from all over the country... it looks like I probably won't make it for the full 4 day weekend as planned... I may be able to escape and make a run up and back from the big "O" on either Saturday or Sunday to be a spectator... hopefully... I even have rims and tires now from Pemberton... ugh

hope to see you there...

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
I plan on rolling into Hastings around 1 or 2 pm on Thursday. Will most likely head to the track to drop the car / trailer. Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year as well as meeting some of the new attendees :)

TMO Supporting Vendors