The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

4x 305/35/18 Nitto NT01 for $1112 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you buy two tires at a time (to get to $400), you can use the $100 off $400 coupon twice!

I was thinking of buying a set of staggered Michelin PS2s: a rear, a rear, and a pair for the front..... and use the maximum allowed three $100 off $400 coupons.

via thumb power from my Pantech Discover

TMSBOSS said:
275 and 305 staggered set is $1137.00 shipped from discount tire direct.
I didn't see the 305 combo on their eBay store. Do you have a link?

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
NFSBOSS said:
I didn't see the 305 combo on their eBay store. Do you have a link?

The staggered combo came straight from Discounttiredirect.com. Dump the valve stems and hazard warranty, which will be void if tracked and hit total.

No ebay listing.

Discounttiredirect has an eBay store. Until 3/14, they have a coupon code for $100 off a $400 purchase. The code can be used three times per eBay user.

They sell tires in multiples of 1, 2, or 4.

I was considering buying a staggered set of 18" PS2s. They are so expensive, each rear is more than $400. So buying a rear, a second rear, and a front pair, using three coupons, the total worked out to about $1288, IIRC. But that is still $500 more than a set of Continental ExtremeContact DW. ($70 Continental Need for Speed rebate starts 3/7.)

As noted above, the selection on the eBay store did go down in the last 24 hours.

via thumb power from my Pantech Discover

TMO Supporting Vendors