The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

5-0 in a 5.0 in Indiana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We were traveling thru Indiana today on Hwy 50 when I saw red lights up ahead a half mile or so on the shoulder. I moved to the left lane, and about that time the reds went off. As I drove past the car on the shoulder, it was a 2013 Mustang GT in dark blue with limo tint on the windows. He pulled onto the highway as I drove past. Shortly after, an unsuspecting motorist passed him and he lit 'em up and pulled the guy over. I watched it go down in my rear view mirror. If I was an Indiana trooper, that's the detail I'd want!

302BOB said:
At least they're not driving camaros...that would be adding insult to injury.

Used to live in Indiana, they had camaro's back in the early 2000's. Looks like they got an upgrade. :)

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Guess I can hope FHP replaced their Z28 fleet. They had arguably the most famous Mustang 5.0 police cruisers with their black and tan livery. I wonder how that would look on a new 5.0.

TMO Supporting Vendors