The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

5 Ford Engineers at the Event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

;D My transmission was fixed ;D Bunch of parts later and now I am super happy and will just say if you have any trans problems take it to your dealer I cannot say enough it is amazing to have a great transmission zero issue now :eek: Oh and the clutch should be bleed if it does not stay at the same exact pedal position.

I cant even express how damn good this transmission is now I am amazed believe it or not before i WAS JUST ABOUT TO SPEND 6000 TO REPLACE THE THING NOW i AM SOO DAMN HAPPY FORD STOOD BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT FOR ME ;D

jeepinocala said:
;D My transmission was fixed ;D Bunch of parts later and now I am super happy and will just say if you have any trans problems take it to your dealer I cannot say enough it is amazing to have a great transmission zero issue now :eek: Oh and the clutch should be bleed if it does not stay at the same exact pedal position.

I cant even express how damn good this transmission is now I am amazed believe it or not before i WAS JUST ABOUT TO SPEND 6000 TO REPLACE THE THING NOW i AM SOO DAMN HAPPY FORD STOOD BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT FOR ME ;D

What all did they do?

They took it completely apart replace the rings and sinkros checked every single part, dissasembled the skip shift to make sure it's correct. Then they flushed it out and assembled it. While it was up ready to go into the car they made sure there was zero air in the clutch system anotherwords bleed in the bell housing this was one of the most important parts if you ask me. I do not believe you can properly bleed the clutch system without bleeding it at the end point. Imagine bleeding your brakes by pumping the pedal with a vacume at the reserviour? My clutch pedal is great now it has NEVER felt this good and they did not even touch the clutch. I cant say enough of how good this transmission is when correct. :eek:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel