The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

5 Ways You Can Tell It's Spring (for those of us in the snow belt)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drano38

Wayne
Yep, you beat me to it--I was just going to post it.
But of course, with ~ 15" of new snow last week, my Boss is going nowhere anytime soon. :(

dabossinne said:
Perfect.

5 ways a classic car enthusiast knows its spring

For ordinary people, daffodils pushing through the ground, the tweeting of birds and the wheezing as your allergies take hold are sure signs that winter is over. But for people who love cars and motorcycles there are other signs of spring.

For the first time in four months you can hear the rumble of your neighbor’s Boss 302
While out on your favorite back road in your Austin-Healey 3000 you had to dodge eight cyclists
You woke up this morning to the lovely sweet sounds of the municipal street sweeper cleaning your road of all that tiny gravel and sand left over from winter.
You were up all night Friday wondering if your Chevelle will start for the first time on Saturday morning, thinking, did I use enough Stabil or will I have to clean the carburetor again?
Despite having to cut the lawn, spread fertilizer and plant the tomatoes, you can’t wait to wash and wax the ’59 Eldo.

If you’re not thinking thoughts like these, it’s probably time for you to unplug the Volt or get someone to check the tire pressure in the Prius before checking that your compost temperature probe is properly positioned.

NFSBOSS said:
Perfect.

If you’re not thinking thoughts like these, it’s probably time for you to unplug the Volt or get someone to check the tire pressure in the Prius before checking that your compost temperature probe is properly positioned.

Hey now, thats offensive. Some of us might own those cars!

TMO Supporting Vendors