The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

50 Years Ago, Chevy Impala

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cars are SO much better than they were. I believe the current generation is the golden age of cars.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Bud Lindeman! Love that guy! He's the dude who actually invented the saying "fire off" that Nascar beats to death these days. His old TV series "Car and Track" was replete with him saying it. More proof that new is not always new at all.

carver

breaker of wrenches
ontario
Bud Lindeman! Love that guy! He's the dude who actually invented the saying "fire off" that Nascar beats to death these days. His old TV series "Car and Track" was replete with him saying it. More proof that new is not always new at all.

Haha, I remember him. He always seemed to where a turtle neck and I think he smoked about three packs a day !!! He was entertaining !

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Haha, I remember him. He always seemed to where a turtle neck and I think he smoked about three packs a day !!! He was entertaining !

Yeah, Earnhardt Jr hosted a show on the old Speed channel that was all Bud Lindeman re-runs. It was awesome stuff on so many levels, wish I could find those shows on the web somewhere, have to make that a project for winter!

carver

breaker of wrenches
ontario
Yeah, Earnhardt Jr hosted a show on the old Speed channel that was all Bud Lindeman re-runs. It was awesome stuff on so many levels, wish I could find those shows on the web somewhere, have to make that a project for winter!

There is a Bud Lindemann Car and Track YouTube Channel with lots of old reviews but i'm sure you've seen it. It's such a blast from the past and makes me laugh everytime.

TMO Supporting Vendors