The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

#539 has come out of Hibernation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unseasonably warm weather and no snow has mine out 3 weeks ahead of time. Absence makes the heart grow fonder! Wheeeeeee! ;D

Congratulations guys for making it. It's been a very mild Winter for most of us and Spring is right around the corner.

One of the many things I miss about NoCal - driving cars and bikes all year long. But I like the economy here in MN much better - we had a budget surplus believe it or not. Of course, we're the 4th highest state tax in the country too I think, so that and the typical winter of 5 months per year is the cost of playing here.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
cloud9 said:
jimprw said:
Unseasonably warm weather and no snow has mine out 3 weeks ahead of time. Absence makes the heart grow fonder! Wheeeeeee! ;D
Nice! Me too! ;D 63 here 8)

63? We're talking outside your house, not inside !!! ;D

PeteInCT

Connecticut
ArizonaGT said:
You guys gotta get out of those "winter" states!

Call me in mid-August when you're on track, on a sunny day, in a fire suit, on day 3 of a 3 day event ;D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TESW8LMo2OY[/youtube]

My Boss never went into hibernation this winter in Ct. Very little snow, warm temps, allowed me to drive my Boss at least 2 or 3 times a week all winter long this year. Last year at this time, we still had over 2 ft of snow on the ground....this year nada....gonna be in the 60's on Thursday....GIDDY UP!!!!

Took her out today as well and stretched the pony's legs!! We hit a high of 72 I heard.....can't wait for it to be constant though. Back to the low 50's and chance of rain/snow this weekend.

biggen62 said:
We had 5" of snow overnight monday an 65 today here in charleston wv my baby is wrapped up :(
I was in Charleston this past Saturday, heading back to KY, I saw someone in a Boss on 64 at Huntington. Thought it might be you, Love seeing our cars on the road.

I still have not seen another Boss on the road in my neck of the woods here in Ct.... Me & Pete can't be the only ones here with Bosses. Does anyone know the allocation numbers as far as how many Bosses each state received. I realize some Bosses were bought out of state, but at least this would give us a general idea of who got what.

302BOB said:
I still have not seen another Boss on the road in my neck of the woods here in Ct.... Me & Pete can't be the only ones here with Bosses. Does anyone know the allocation numbers as far as how many Bosses each state received. I realize some Bosses were bought out of state, but at least this would give us a general idea of who got what.

Try this thread:
https://trackmustangsonline.com/2012-and-2012-boss-302-and-boss-302-laguna-seca-registry/does-anyone-have-the-production-numbers-by-color/

PeteInCT

Connecticut
302BOB said:
Sorry....What was I thinking!!!!

PS: Your right. I had the cover on for one week. And had it out on the street almost every weekend. Unfortunately you know how it goes here in CT, we'll pay for it next year ! ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors