The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

#55 finds a home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Things have been crazy this week which has left me with limited time. However I finally got the car out yesterday (after taking delivery Monday) and took it for a short drive.

Thank you to everyone here (and those on TMS) for answering questions over the years I've been working to get a Boss. A special thank you to Mark (jmbboss302) for his updates on tracking the car, even through its almost 2 month stay at Ramp 51:
DSC_0096.JPG

And some more pics for everyone else, with a special cameo at the end:
DSC_0097.JPG

DSC_0100.JPG

DSC_0101.JPG

DSC_0108.JPG

DSC_0113.JPG

SBY Anyone?

Cheers,
Jeff

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Are those Pirelli P-Zero R compound tires on that bus? ;)

Congrats on your new Boss!!!

Thanks everyone. Got to take it for a ride yesterday with my wife and 8 month old. Every time I would accelerate quickly my daughter would giggle.)

TMO Supporting Vendors