The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

#552 is off the market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98RedGT

2012 #552
As some of you know in the conversation we had I have been waiting on my YB since the order was placed back in February. My dealer has been very good to work with and FCS has done everything possible to keep me up to date and informed. A lot of you have told me that YB is no longer being made and while I believed you I held out hope. Yesterday my dealer finally got a confirmation from Ford that they cannot guarantee that my order will be made in YB :(

So I started hunting, with a lot of assistance, for YB at MSRP. This is how I found #552, which should be in my garage late next week.

Can't wait.

Congratz on your BOSS and getting the color that you wanted.

Post some pics, I would love to see them.

This forum is almost like the birth notices in the paper....LOL

98RedGT

2012 #552
decided to get it shipped in an enclosed trailer so the miles and everything else on the road trip keep off of it.

in the mean time, I am getting my garage ready by painting the floor with Rustoleum Epoxy Garage Floor Covering; should be done by the time my YB is here mid next week.

98RedGT

2012 #552
#552 is on it's way, got the paperwork and MSO in the mail. Now the car just needs to arrive.

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee366/sd02839/boss302008.jpg

98RedGT

2012 #552
BOSS 1276 said:
Congrats! Which dealer did you find it at?

Got it at Sykora Family Ford in West, TX at MSRP. MSO has a date of April 2011 so they have had it for a while just did not advertise much on it, I guess my luck.

98RedGT said:
BOSS 1276 said:

Got it at Sykora Family Ford in West, TX at MSRP. MSO has a date of April 2011 so they have had it for a while just did not advertise much on it, I guess my luck.

I went down to take a look at that one back in July because I had yet to see what a YB looked like in person. The owners son was great (I think it was Steve if I remember correctly). I wanted to see what it looked like out in the sun and he was very accommodating.

Do you like in Texas? Maybe I'll see you around sometime.

98RedGT

2012 #552
MrGT5oh said:
98RedGT said:
BOSS 1276 said:

I went down to take a look at that one back in July because I had yet to see what a YB looked like in person. The owners son was great (I think it was Steve if I remember correctly). I wanted to see what it looked like out in the sun and he was very accommodating.

Do you like in Texas? Maybe I'll see you around sometime.

No, actually I am in Nebraska.

98RedGT

2012 #552
So my BOSS finally made it home. Got it delivered today and it's so freakin' awsome ;D
This car is amazing, enjoy some pictures

http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee366/sd02839/

TMO Supporting Vendors