The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

6th Annual Mustang Roundup at MPH September 15-18, 2016!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustang Owners!

We're Back for 2016 with another exciting Mustang event in Hastings Nebraska September 15-18, 2016

It's Number SIX with more classes including a separate class for GT350s.

Big news for this year is the addition of an Australian Pursuit Race Sunday morning! There will be multiple races and groups!

Confirmed Ford Leaders already registered!

Todd Soderquist - Global Chief Engineer, Ford Fusion/Mondeo Programs
Mike Makled - Electrical Engineer for Shebly Programs
Mike Berardi – Director, Ford Customer Service Engineering
- Mike will be joined by his wife Sue to give him a run for his money on track again!
Chuck Drake - Product Development Engineering. Chuck returns again with his MY12 Boss 302

Shelby American VP Gary Patterson joins us for the first time in his Shelby GT350

The Schedule is up, The Classes and Trophy listings are on the below link.

You can click on the Registration link to check things out.

http://www.racemph.com/events/mustang-roundup/

Receive a $50.00 Discount if registering before December 25th, 2015.

Register in November and you will get private access to the track Thursday afternoon for warm-up laps in addition to the $50 discount!

Insurance is available for this event through Lockton Motorsports: http://locktonmotorsports.com/event/motorsport-park-hastingsmustang-roundup-vi/8703

Re: 6th Annual Mustang Roundup at MPH!!!!

Cool. What are the dates for next year?

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
This looks to be like a real nice event.

For me it would be a 21:53 hrs trip through the KC route so, I would need the Wifie to run a support vehicle, set of Conti scrubs plus 2 spares, jack, stands, tools etc.

Humm, maybe I'll pull the Birthday card out of my vest pocket?

I'll start to work on her tonight.

Hi Pro

Registrations are already rolling in for next year!

In addition to Todd Soderquist, we already have registrations from Mike Berardi, Director Ford Customer Service Engineering, and his wife Sue who was really quick on the track last year for her first time on track.

Here's a shot of Mike from last year's night at the museum.

IMG_20150918_193033189_zps2hln6iav.jpg

I also see that LS110 has already registered again making the trip down from the North Star State!

Don't forget to register early for your discount and free Thursday track time!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
This has transcended being a top ticket for Mustangs in the Midwest, to a major event to make in the entire US of A. With Ford Engineers making the party every year, and classes expanding, you are doing yourself an injustice if you don't bust your butt to get to this small, welcoming city in the middle of Nebraska. Ask anyone who has attended , and you will find that the drag racing, autocross, and time trials are only the start of the 4 days ---- just the suggestion of the Bacardi Bus will bring smiles to many attendees faces. The Thursday for track practice is a nice bonus, but the Roundup should be placed on your bucket list for track time!!!

Bill Pemberton said:
This has transcended being a top ticket to make for Mustangs in the Midwest, the Mustang Roundup has become a major event to make in the entire US of A. With Ford Engineers making the party every year, and classes expanding, you are doing yourself an injustice if you don't bust your butt to get to this small, welcoming city in the middle of Nebraska. Ask anyone who has attended , and you will find that the drag racing, autocross, and time trials are only the start of the 4 days ---- just the suggestion of the Bacardi Bus will bring smiles to many attendees faces. The Thursday for track practice is a nice bonus, but the Roundup should be placed on your bucket list for track time!!!
Absolutely right Bill! Just to clarify, by popular demand we changed the lineup a little for next year and instead of the drag racing, we've added the Australian Pursuit to increase the amount of road course track time!

cloud9 said:
Absolutely right Bill! Just to clarify, by popular demand we changed the lineup a little for next year and instead of the drag racing, we've added the Australian Pursuit to increase the amount of road course track time!

Nevermind, I see in your post it mentioned warm up laps on Thursday. So do we only get warm up laps if we sign up in November or we will still get them if we sign up before Christmas with the $50 discount?

We increased the Christmas Bonus level to $50 up from $20 in the past.
Now being the ever hustling track owner I suggested if you signed up in November you would get some Thursday PM Qualified driver track time. We have no scheduled sessions for Thursday this year (no School) other than those who sign up in November 2015. The Thursday driver list is growing and I would love the November income so save $50 and get some track laps Thursday....do it now and make my day!
Paid for by George and I approve this Ad!
Send money so I can go on Vacation to (????)

mustang5o said:
Nevermind, I see in your post it mentioned warm up laps on Thursday. So do we only get warm up laps if we sign up in November or we will still get them if we sign up before Christmas with the $50 discount?
I asked George the track owner to respond, which I see he did ;)

I'm on it....
mycustomevent called me about two hours ago and said they had an electrical storm and were working to get back online ASAP.
Will post again here when fixed!
Sorry.....and just when I could have left town with your money too!
4:08 PM CDT 11/18/15

Update 4:38 PM CDT 11/18/15
Hi George,
Unfortunately no update yet - still working hard at it. From a technical standpoint, you can say that your registration company's internet service providers went down due to a local natural disaster. The registration company is working to connect with alternate providers and moving data to another environment with internet connection. We don't have an estimated completion time yet but are actively working to resolve the situation.
Ted at mycustomevents

Ted is hoping they can get switched over to new provider today.

I'll post here when we're up again.

George

Modified Class – Cars with moderate to several performance modifications racing on R-compound tires,
still driven regularly on the street.

Modified Outlaw Class – Cars meeting the modified class criteria with one or both of the following
additional modifications: Significant non-OEM aero (e.g. wings higher than roofline), coilover suspension
systems. ADDED 9/16/13 “SIGNIFICANT POWER ADDERS”.

I have a question about the classes. If I had all of the criteria for the Modified Class but had the cortex coilovers on my car would that bump me into the Modified Outlaw class?

Sean said:
Modified Class – Cars with moderate to several performance modifications racing on R-compound tires,
still driven regularly on the street.

Modified Outlaw Class – Cars meeting the modified class criteria with one or both of the following
additional modifications: Significant non-OEM aero (e.g. wings higher than roofline), coilover suspension
systems. ADDED 9/16/13 “SIGNIFICANT POWER ADDERS”.

I have a question about the classes. If I had all of the criteria for the Modified Class but had the cortex coilovers on my car would that bump me into the Modified Outlaw class?
Yes sir.

TMO Supporting Vendors