The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

7 qty 302s available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Available
3 qty LS black / red
1 qty LS silver / red
2 qty kona blue 302
1 qty red 302
Please let me know if anyones interested
Also just a note. We have installed 4 trac pass keys without any problem.

Jza1736 said:
Wow answered every question but mine, I guess that answers mine too.
Kick rocks
I apologize for missing your question. Some vehicles do have a adm.
We paid over to get them. We had 14 total. Which hopefully improves our ability to order more in 2013 models.
As of today we have only 6 remaining. Sold one black and red LS.
Thanks

A story on this post.

I saw this Friday night of last week, sent an email to the original poster asking for a price.

He texted me back a couple of pictures and left me a voicemail that night. We spoke the next morning and agreed on a price of $ 47,900 for a black/red LS which he said they "had ordered for their own inventory and could let go at that price". I gave him my credit card # for a deposit.

Monday morning I get a call from this dealership (Akins Ford), it's someone in management telling me they can't honor the price but to make it right they will sell me the car for $ 54,000.

Just FYI for everyone else.

I wouldn't buy anything from them. Let them all collect dust and 13's will be here soon. Anyone interested my dealer sold my Boss at MSRP

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel