The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

$75 Rebate on Goodyear Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
From TireRack...

"Get Up to a $75 Prepaid Card When You Buy 4 Select Goodyear Tires! *Or Up to $150 When You Use Your Goodyear Credit Card!

When you purchase a set of four (4) select Goodyear tires you may be eligible to receive up to $75 by mail-in rebate. Increase your rebate when you use your Goodyear Credit Card.* Offer valid on Goodyear tires purchased from Tire Rack's in-stock inventory between January 1, 2020 and March 31, 2020."

CLICK HERE TO ORDER
image-8231770-10675119.png

@Bill Pemberton might have a recommendation on some Goodyears. :)

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
And for those who like General tires...

"Get Up to a $70 Prepaid Card When You Purchase 4 Select General Tires!

When you purchase a set of four (4) select General Tires you may be eligible to receive up to $70 by mail-in rebate. Offer valid on tires purchased from Tire Rack's in-stock inventory between March 1, 2020 and April 30, 2020."

image-8231770-11447690.png

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
And let's not forget Yokohama...

"Get a $100 Prepaid Card When You Purchase 4 Yokohama ADVAN Apex V601 Tires at Tire Rack!

When you purchase a set of four (4) Yokohama ADVAN Apex V601 tires you may be eligible to receive a $100 Prepaid Card. Offer valid on tires purchased from Tire Rack's in-stock inventory between March 1, 2020 and March 31, 2020."

image-8231770-10545940.jpg

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
And one more for Pirelli...

"Get a $70 Prepaid Card When You Buy 4 Select Pirelli Tires at Tire Rack!

When you purchase a set of four (4) select Pirelli tires you may be eligible to receive a $70 Prepaid Card. Offer valid on Pirelli tires purchased from Tire Rack's in-stock inventory between February 21, 2020 and March 15, 2020."

image-8231770-11912661.png

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well, Generally speaking, it has been a Goodyear for tire purchases if you use the Link on TMO for your new rubber, air filled ,conveyances. Heh, I am not Yokoing your chain, I p-really advise TMO folks to use the link since all the products the Rack has are good & not too rich. So quit Falken around and hit the link when you need tires. Hoosier next purchase going to be through, well why not with a TMO supporter?!

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Well, Generally speaking, it has been a Goodyear for tire purchases if you use the Link on TMO for your new rubber, air filled ,conveyances. Heh, I am not Yokoing your chain, I p-really advise TMO folks to use the link since all the products the Rack has are good & not too rich. So quit Falken around and hit the link when you need tires. Hoosier next purchase going to be through, well why not with a TMO supporter?!
😆 yeah, what he said 👆

You're too much, Bill.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado

I think I'm going to barf. 🤮

TMO Supporting Vendors