The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

$750 Discount on Boss - for real

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I'm getting mine from the same dealer as Vince did and they told me it's a no go. Vince, you got lucky as they didn't realize it until after they gave it to you the Boss wasn't eligible.

GA
ufnavy06 said:
I'm getting mine from the same dealer as Vince did and they told me it's a no go. Vince, you got lucky as they didn't realize it until after they gave it to you the Boss wasn't eligible.

I knew this would happen. A few lucky Bullitt owners got X-plan and rebates by accident in early 2008 and Ford quickly shut it down. They probably realized what happened after the first few claims.

BossMan

Yea I was able to squeeze in an x-plan when I bought my Bullitt. It was sure nice to be able to use the $750 rebate towards my Boss. Sorry it didn't work out for others. I do not remember seeing anything that said excludes a Boss.

BossMan said:
Yea I was able to squeeze in an x-plan when I bought my Bullitt. It was sure nice to be able to use the $750 rebate towards my Boss. Sorry it didn't work out for others. I do not remember seeing anything that said excludes a Boss.

mine did not say anything excluding Boss ( got coupon code Vincent in March), but when the dealership called Ford in early April when I took delivery, Ford replied this is NOT for Specilaty Vehicles, ie Boss included... :(

Me too. My dealer told me it's hit and miss. You request a brochure online and you might get a brochure and you might get a voucher. Or go to an auto show and fill out a form and you might get one and you might not. How about I currently have 12 Fords, but no vouchers? :(

TMO Supporting Vendors