The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

$750 Discount on Boss - for real

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My Laguna Seca arrived at the dealer (more on that in another thread) today so I went down to pay for it, and a $750 off mailer I received was accepted!!! This mailer was trifold cardboard, and when you open the flaps there is a perforated card inside. The card mentions a few exclusions (GT500, Hybrids ...) but made no mention of the Boss. Dealer submitted it through the Ford computer, and I was given the $750 discount.

I believe I was sent the mailer because I had signed up at ford.com to get info on the 2012 Mustang, and said I would be buying in under 3 months.

This was for real.

GA
Vince said:
My Laguna Seca arrived at the dealer (more on that in another thread) today so I went down to pay for it, and a $750 off mailer I received was accepted!!! This mailer was trifold cardboard, and when you open the flaps there is a perforated card inside. The card mentions a few exclusions (GT500, Hybrids ...) but made no mention of the Boss. Dealer submitted it through the Ford computer, and I was given the $750 discount.

I believe I was sent the mailer because I had signed up at ford.com to get info on the 2012 Mustang, and said I would be buying in under 3 months.

This was for real.

Cool. I got one of those mailers too and wondered if it would work. It helps to pay for some of those extra fees.

Was there any expiration date for the $750 discount? Wow that's great - usually those things say "must take delivery in dealer stock by xx/xx/2011. $750 isn't anything to scoff at!

jimprw said:
Was there any expiration date for the $750 discount? Wow that's great - usually those things say "must take delivery in dealer stock by xx/xx/2011. $750 isn't anything to scoff at!

Mine said it expired 5/2

Just watch...starting any time now the same mailers sent out will start listing Boss 302 as an excluded vehicle...I'd be thrilled to be wrong on that though.

jimprw said:
Just watch...starting any time now the same mailers sent out will start listing Boss 302 as an excluded vehicle...I'd be thrilled to be wrong on that though.

I hope not. If it does, are y'all going to blame me? :(

I hope there's another offer after this one expires.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I'll just tell them I've been deployed overseas the past 6 months and couldn't use the voucher if they say I can't. Because it's the truth!

I asked my dealer about it and it's no go for me. He said there's no consistency on who gets the vouchers. You fill out the forms and you might get a voucher or you might just get a brochure. Kind of a bummer because I'm about as loyal a Ford customer as they've got and I get these from GM and Chrysler all the time and just circular file them.

BossMan

Thanks for heads up. I went online at Ford after seeing a Boss in person at the dealership and inquired about buying a Mustang within 7 mos and a week later I get a $750 rebate. Well I wasn't thinking I was going to buy one till later but since I got a great trade on my Bullitt and was able to use the rebate from Ford everything came together.

hi, this is my first post,
I got the $750 rebate CODE VINCENT and took delivery from dealer stock early April, and it was a NO GO, Ford replying it is NOT for specialty vehicles such as the Boss... :(

BOSS 194 in the house though :)

jimprw said:

Sure enough...I just got a $750 voucher over the weekend and in the fine print it excludes the Boss 302....but, not surprises there.

TMO Supporting Vendors