8 second fox body car detail

Discussion in 'The Detailers Corner' started by Justin, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Justin

Justin Save the dawn for your dishes!!!

did this car yesterday. the guy was on a budget so I did the car nearly at cost. 11 hours in labor. used adams clay bar to start. Then I used my flex with an orange lake county ccs pad and a blend of meguiars 105/205. sealed it with adams paint sealant and topped that with adams patriot wax. The front wheels were oxidized so I polished them out using adams metal polish system and metal polish pads. on the trim I used adams vrt and the tires I used chemical guys hyper coat g6.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TMSBOSS

TMSBOSS TMO Addict

Looks great

Any before pictures?

3. Justin

no before pics. I always forget to take pics. this time I at least remembered after pics lol. The car was in good shape just need swirl removal. so in garage lighting you really couldnt see the swirls takes a light to check the paint. the sunlight is the best light to have but it comes with heating the paint so its a double edged sword. the car I dont think was ever clay barred before as it came up pretty black on and that alone made the car a lot brighter.

4. Justin

I have three more cars to do at this shop. two fox bodies and a 01 cobra. I will try to remember to take before pics lol