The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

90MM Throttle Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Waco, TX
Hey guys i've spent weeks looking for data on the FRPP 90mm TB with a Boss intake. Does anyone have one? I'm not worried about having to use a custom tune since i have one just to use the intake on my GT.

So if you have any data or real world experience that would be great.

Installed last summer on my 12 LS Boss. Added Airaid cold air intake at the same time. Much better throttle response and felt performance on the track at Hallett. Did custom tune to make it work.

Used the FRPP throttle body. Had to rig up the air tube using a flexible plastic tube from a Ford Diesel intake. Don't know if I gained any hp, but can tell a difference in the car's performance. By the way, it is on my 13 LS not the 12.

TMO Supporting Vendors