The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 A Boss named Bruce Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
I still haven't officially named my Boss yet, but I was thinking Bruce as well. What else would you name The Boss? :thumbsup:
1625193694063.png

I still haven't officially named my Boss yet, but I was thinking Bruce as well. What else would you name The Boss? :thumbsup:
View attachment 66368
My wife banned me from naming cars years ago. She had a black Mach 1 and I had a Foxbody street/strip car that was more strip than street. We raced once and I gapped her by a fairly large margin. I then named my car Ike and her car Tina.....I have been forbidden to name cars since. My family and friends named the Boss. However, I did have a yellow FJ Cruiser once that my daughter named Sunny. Its kind of corny, but I always liked that name for yellow vehicles.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Of course if you just named the car Springsteen the non automotive leaning folks would understand he is the Boss. Sounds better than the Musical Mustang ,ha.

Yeh, just stick with " Bruce !"

Wheels and tires mounted up. Super happy with how it came out. Used a 25mm spacer and ended up with plenty of room. Might try a 20 and see if I can pull the front tire a little more inside the fender well. Two weeks until my next Autocross. Will be going to CCR's event on Saturday and Triad event on Sunday. Cant wait!

WheelsnTires1.jpg

WheelsnTires2.jpg

TireComparo.jpg

NewWheels.jpg

NewWheels2.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors