The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

A BOSS video I made with a single GOPRO, let me know what you think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefighter120

just an ordinary guy with an extra-ordinary car
Unfortunately youtube won't allow this video to be viewed on mobile phones

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nWx9Tu3dGJ4[/youtube]

This is an amateur video by an amateur driver who loves all cars. The speed limit was STRICTLY observed at all times; any impression given otherwise is due to video editing. And no, there aren't any burn outs and doughnuts for obvious reasons...ahem.

SOUND TRACK:
"She's long gone" Black Keys
"Don't let me down" Depeche mode
"Gimme Shelter" Rolling Stones

THANK YOUS:
A big thank you to Alex and Christian at Automobilia, CT and Eric from Prestige carwash, N.Y. for allowing me to film at their locations.
An even bigger thank you to Paul "Kali ma" Wilamoski for being the camera guy who helped film the moving car shots from his bad ass Shelby GT 500.

STARRING:
Bone stock, 2013 Boss 302 with Torsen helical differential and Recaro package with Blizzaks, yes this was filmed in the middle of winter at well below 30. Waxed with AMMO!

GEAR:
Filmed with a GOPRO Hero 2 which got run over by the car and still survived
Edited using Vegas on an antique 15.6 HP dual core (yeah I know)

Very nice video! I have 3 GoPro's and haven't had time to really utilize them... but it just proves that you don't need allot of experience or equipment to make a great video!

Good job!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel