The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

a clear and present danger..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I just need everyone to stay pipeline strong I love my job and need to keep providing for my family and if things keep going the way they are my future isn’t looking good so I hope people and politicians realize that what there trying to do isn’t going to work for everyone and stop looking at New York and LA for all the answers

" government funded" is a bit of a misnomer since what it really means is
" taxpayer funded".
let's fix that definition before we go any farther, and then more taxes are levied along with tolls to not only support the original project, but whatever else is on the agenda.
Look at the US tax code.. we just need this little old income tax to fund the war against fascism and imperialism and it will go away....
Still waiting for that, and for those scoring at home, even when no budget is passed by our representatives, the federal budget still gets increased by about 5%, regardless, it's automatic, and should clearly be unconstitutional.

In the V6L
" government funded" is a bit of a misnomer since what it really means is
" taxpayer funded".
let's fix that definition before we go any farther, and then more taxes are levied along with tolls to not only support the original project, but whatever else is on the agenda.
Interesting point about who pays. Where I live, from 2001 to 2017, the political party that formed the provincial government (think "state-level") steadfastly refused to use any term other than "taxpayer funded" for their programs. They hammered the point relentlessly in speeches and in print. They lost in 2017 and the new rather more left-leaning party that came into power promptly switched back to "government funding".

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Well after years of very low interest rates... we are in for some interesting times as reality comes back to bit us. Olde words like inflation and debt are coming out of the dusty closets. Not that inflation ever went away, it was just camouflaged and hidden away. When interest rates get above 5% who will pay for the massive debt??

TMO Supporting Vendors