The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

A Dream comes true

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
WorldFamousZ said:
Yes, but we don't have the alps to drive through!

I miss Switzerland, such a great place. Congrats!

you have the beautiful sierra Nevada with the tioga pass and many more mountains. last year i was traveling in Colorado. in many places does it look like in Switzerland.

buland said:
you have the beautiful sierra Nevada with the tioga pass and many more mountains. last year i was traveling in Colorado. in many places does it look like in Switzerland.
Yes we do and the wide open deserts of Nevada, Utah, Arizona and California not far from the mountains. Up early today I see. ;)

buland

NFSBOSS said:
Yes we do and the wide open deserts of Nevada, Utah, Arizona and California not far from the mountains. Up early today I see. ;)

for me are this the places to live if i could ;) everytime sunny and t-shirt weather

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
buland said:

Indeed. Many great sites here in Colorado. Great mountain roads too. Just like I like my women, nice and curvy!

buland said:
for me are this the places to live if i could ;) everytime sunny and t-shirt weather
San Diego is where you want to be. You've got mountain roads not too far away and then the desert just beyond. About as perfect weather, IMO, as there is on the planet.

302BOB said:
Rick, Buland might not be up early with the time change difference, but I certainly am... & you're on the verge of being up late.... ;D
That was up late for me. ::)

buland

NFSBOSS said:
San Diego is where you want to be. You've got mountain roads not too far away and then the desert just beyond. About as perfect weather, IMO, as there is on the planet.

That was up late for me. ::)

yes, SD is the perfect city. the beautiful gaslamp quarter with cool bars and restaurants the horton placa for shopping, the USS Midway .....
I visit San Diego as often as I can.
I start to dream from San Diego, especially because it's raining here since days :mad:

buland said:
yes, SD is the perfect city. the beautiful gaslamp quarter with cool bars and restaurants the horton placa for shopping, the USS Midway .....
I visit San Diego as often as I can.
I start to dream from San Diego, especially because it's raining here since days :mad:

I'm in Orange County, want to trade?! hehe :)

Heading to OC this week for a few days. Was in Newport Beach for the new year and fell in love with the area. This time we are going to stay in Laguna Beach, really looking forward to it.

buland

first pictures 8)

P1010395_zps22a272d6.jpg

P1010394_zps577684fd.jpg

P1010393_zpsbd9e6356.jpg

P1010392_zps93375089.jpg

P1010391_zps315dd059.jpg

P1010389_zps8669f023.jpg

P1010388_zps754634c4.jpg

P1010387_zpsf04118aa.jpg

P1010386_zpsdc78eaf8.jpg

P1010383_zpsd24c4152.jpg

changed the Stock exhaust from the GHIG to the LS and the Street Legal from the LS goes to the GHIG.

P1010402_zps7fab626f.jpg
Re: A Dream comes true

P1010401_zpseff66b69.jpg

P1010399_zps2977bab8.jpg

buland

BOSS343 said:
Woah Pete! That's what your car looks like now? That's awesome.

Buland, what the heck are those things you have install pics of?

on the first picture we install the headlight washer system. this is one of the things we must do to make him street legal here in switzerland.

the exhaust change is also a part to get the DOT acceptance. the stock exhaust is a bit to loud, so we weld a Glasspack in to make him a bit quieter. we changed the Stock exhaust from the GHIG to the LS and the Street Legal (here for switzerland) from the LS goes to the GHIG. now i have one complete stock exhaust, one street legal for the DOT and one MagnaFlow Competition catback

Buland, You have my condolences...They make you make your Bosses sound like lambs while mine growls like a lion....move to the USA & let them roar!....I know, you put up with all that BS just for the pleasure to enjoy driving them..........good for you.

buland

Now he is on the street ;-)

P1010434_zpse39908ee.jpg

P1010432_zpsb096b0bd.jpg

P1010427_zpse4e2be2f.jpg

changed some parts:

P1010448_zps60cd64e7.jpg

P1010446_zpsfa51cd50.jpg

P1010445_zps161932aa.jpg

P1010444_zpsdf89820d.jpg

P1010440_zps8559226c.jpg