The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

A few pics from TWS last weekend.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFW, TX
I saw that a black GT 350 grenaded it's transmission there going in to turn one and caught fire... Or was that a previous weekend?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yep that was at this even. 4th to 3rd at 130 mph doesn't work too well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Yikes! Any more info on that is appreciated.

Nice photos and it looks like you had a great time.

DFW, TX
I'm sure it was a lot of fun. I miss going there. First went there over thirty years ago. I wish somebody else would buy the track and fix it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Hi StrengthRehab: Nice pics at TWS, the last pic showing you leading the pack is a great shot.

Note: I deleted your double post with the link error to FB

302 Hi Pro

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Waco, TX
Great shots... I remember being by TWS on my back from COTA the gas station right by it was huge and we could see the track, Massive place.

Last edited:
Great shots! I agree, that T1 shot is a winner. I'll be at TWS tomorrow. It's a private track rental, so I don't know if anyone will get any shots of me, but there there will be at least one other Boss and a Boss 302S there and I will try to get some shots of them. At a minimum, I'll have some in-car video. I'll post a new thread early next week.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel