The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

A New Way to Watch Racing - 3D video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I do that now. [emoji275] I just have to figure out how to edit the videos

Great video! What camera are you using? I'd really like to go this route at some point.

Are you able to setup an external mic to eliminate the wind noise? When I use a GoPro, I've dropped the mic on a 10ft cord in the trunk, surrounded in microfiber towels (to eliminate clunking\bumping). The exhaust notes bounce around the trunk, which actually sounds pretty good for the recording.

Trunk mic sample run -

It's the Samsung gear 360.

Great 4k video. I'll have to look into the mic. I don't think it has an input for an external mic.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors