The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

A pound here..a pound there

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
ajaquilante said:
Actually we did run a rear swaybar, it was tiny, Wastons 1/2" bar. It carried the LF wheel for 500 feet exiting turn 1, and for almost 500 feet exiting turn 6, yes it set it down briefly for the 1-2 shift... haha.

Giddy up!

I was dinking around yesterday and I found these sheets. I'm not certain if it is something you guys might be interested in getting or not.

https://cometkartsales.com/22528-Longacre-Chassis-Setup-Sheet.html

Sean said:
I was dinking around yesterday and I found these sheets. I'm not certain if it is something you guys might be interested in getting or not.

https://cometkartsales.com/22528-Longacre-Chassis-Setup-Sheet.html

FWIW Comet Kart Sales is owned by the Dismore family, Mark actually managed to win an Indycar race in an extremely, and I mean extremely, underfunded team. The guy was a rocket, trying to make it on hos own, but like most American drivers ran out of money long before he ran out of talent. He now runs the place and promotes kart racing at his track..great guy.

+1 on the Dismore family. They sell all racing stuff not just go-karting and their track is one of the best in America. We were told that we didn't have enough money by one of the top go-karting race teams so Mark Dismore took my daughter under his wing and showed her a few things. She won the WKA Grand National Championship at the guys track that turned us down. At the time she was the 3rd female to ever win this title. Thanks to the Dismore's, just had to chime in.

TMO Supporting Vendors