The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

A realistic option?: electronically-adjustable shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Sounds nice, but wouldn't want to be the first to try it out.

I'd like to see Multimatic do something similar with DSSV, although it would take away from the relative simplicity of the mechanical spool valve.

That system is supposed to work well and Cortex is supposed to test a set. I have not heard if they received them.

DSSV dampers for the masses would be cool.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Staying tuned-in then. If Cortex made a set that would make feel happier about it. Can you imagine plugging in your laptop to make a mess of your suspension settings!!o_O

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I have forwarded this to a buddy of mine that works at RideTech so maybe he can answer in more detail. I believe in our previous conversation regarding this tech, he mentioned it was "not cheap".

Hi guys! I work for Ridetech and we have been working on this for awhile. We work directly with DCS and Tracktive. We are learning as much as we can from each other and making this new "Public" suspension technology available. When it comes to the electronic valving and even the magnetic fluid in the 350/350R dampers we are your source.

TMO Supporting Vendors