The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

AAPL 7 for 1 split...

Your call?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Well, they finally caved to all the pressure to do *something* for their investors. Didn't think a split into this high a ratio. I'm thinking this should be worth over $100 post split. Maybe up to $120 in a year or two.

Hopefully you bought some right when it split.

Grant 302

Grant 302 said:
Well, they finally caved to all the pressure to do *something* for their investors. Didn't think a split into this high a ratio. I'm thinking this should be worth over $100 post split. Maybe up to $120 in a year or two.

Might be premature, but I sold most of the latest purchase this morning. :D :D

Grant 302

I don't disagree guys! But making a call for ~50% gains in 1-2 years and realizing it in 7 months makes me more conservative in the short term. I'll probably still swing-trade it as I think 127 is possible through the Dec/Jan timeframe, but I wanted to log most of the profit and shed the near term (~2 to 3 week) downside risk.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Grant 302 said:
I don't disagree guys! But making a call for ~50% gains in 1-2 years and realizing it in 7 months makes me more conservative in the short term. I'll probably still swing-trade it as I think 127 is possible through the Dec/Jan timeframe, but I wanted to log most of the profit and shed the near term (~2 to 3 week) downside risk.

You should load up on 50K shares of INTC and enjoy the healthy dividends, just sayin' ;)

Grant 302

Back in today. Logged 11.83% on something else in between that I sold last Friday.

ArizonaBOSS said:
You should load up on 50K shares of INTC and enjoy the healthy dividends, just sayin' ;)

That would work after I make another million or two. ;) For now, I gotta keep on trading!

TMO Supporting Vendors