The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

ABS Module swap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Spanish Fort, AL
So I have attempted to swap back from the Boss race module to my stock module for street driving and anticipated rain for this weekends track event. Car drives fine but the traction control is still off and lights on dash stay illuminated. Do I have to reset a module with a scanner or something?

thanks

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Hmmm,

I've swapped mine out several tymes and never had that issue. After putting in the OEM module, the Boss reverted back to norm. I know there are a few different versions of the 302S/R module - perhaps that's the difference?

Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Spanish Fort, AL
So I used my scanner and read codes. It showed a master cylinder low/ pressure sensor. Sure enough it was low - I guess I had ran low on fluid when bleeding brakes and hadn’t noticed. Feel pretty dumb as I have bleed brakes on this car a couple dozen times.

I filled to normal level but code won’t clear? Should i bleed master cylinder and then all brakes again?

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors