The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Accufab Throttle Body, 84.5mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
Up for sale is a used but like new 84.5mm throttle body. Includes the throttle body, screws, and a bonus 4" to 3.5" stepdown hose (4 ply silicon in blue) for use with most aftermarket cold air intakes. I am changing directions on the build thus this throttle body is for sale.

I tried two of these and they didn't work for me, they may work for you. I've only found one other person who had a similar issue to me, and they had the same PCM year/model, built engine, and model year car. Everyone else with these things seem to get along fine, but wanted to share for full disclosure.

$475 shipped

accufab1.jpg

accufab2.jpg

accufab3.jpg

SKU: F84.5
By popular demand, Accufab introduces the ultimate bolt-on throttle body for the 2011-2012 Mustang 5.0 GT. Replace your Ford Mustang GT's restrictive stock throttle body with this top of the line unit from Accufab and get your 5.0L the air it's been lacking. This upgrade will greatly improve your GT's throttle response, and horsepower. It is the perfect starting point for future modifications.

This is the largest diameter throttle body to fit the stock OEM Mustang 5.0 intake manifold and Boss 302 intake manifold. It measures 84.5mm and flows 32% more air flow than the OEM throttle body, and more than any other new 5.0 throttle body on the market

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel