The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

ADAC ZURICH 24H-RENNEN RACE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Well worth dropping in on this feed, that's an incredible race on a one of a kind historic track. They started 146 cars in 9 classes! It may be a big track but the traffic is constant and the closing speeds between the top and bottom classes are, well, frightening, at times! Lots of in car feeds as well. Huge party atmosphere and Nascar would be drooling at the number of spectators there. Just a great show.

Cool to see a home built Mustang in Europe! Maybe all is not lost after all. Tim, do you know how "built" the car is? Engine, trans? Also any info on the #109 Mustang? Another S550, looks like a GT, and a different class to the #77.

Cool to see a home built Mustang in Europe! Maybe all is not lost after all. Tim, do you know how "built" the car is? Engine, trans? Also any info on the #109 Mustang? Another S550, looks like a GT, and a different class to the #77.
I'm not sure on the other classed Mustang, as far as Sally, I know what Stephan sends me pictures of, and I know what we sent him. It has been in a wind tunnel, has some sort of transmission which I'm not sure about, first year they ran it they had different ratios made for the MT82. Motors are pretty basic but making good power, Suspension is pretty dialed in. So a lot of one off parts (composites) which is pretty obvious but I do not believe it to be super exotic, but he has access get things made ;) Last year they lost oil pressure, so now they run a GT350 pan with better oil control. "We have lot's of fun" is usually what he tells me.

TMO Supporting Vendors