The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Added a new pony to the stable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not Boss related but....

Kind of opportunistic; I was in the market this spring for a GT350 when I came across a new (never sold or titled) 2015 Wimbledon White 50th LE manual car #427. Apparently the dealer was asking $10K ADM on the car and it sat. There was then a recall on the door latch which meant the dealer couldn't sell it from new until the parts were available and the latch fixed.

So I threw $1,000 down on the car and said call me when it gets fixed.... that brings us to now. Just took delivery - and the kicker is I paid $40K for the car.
headbang.gif

One thing not present was the white shipping cover - if anyone has one or knows where to find one, shoot me a PM.

Now for some photos (and one next to my Boss)....

Attachments

• IMG_1767 (2).JPG
    IMG_1767 (2).JPG
    488.6 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1766.JPG
    IMG_1766.JPG
    428.4 KB · Views: 79

TMO Supporting Vendors