The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Adding Relay/Fuse Box for Accessory Circuits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wondering how people have added supplemental relay/fuse boxes to their car to power additional circuits such as diff cooler, trans cooler, gauges, etc?

In the past I've added single circuits as needed but thinking it would be better and cleaner to do so via a fused relay box such as the attached examples? I may only need one or two circuits now, but was thinking it would be nice to add such a box now and then be able to easily add new circuits without creating a rats nest of wires and splices.

I like the painless as the wires are already terminated in the box, but the amazon one gives more flexibility.

What have you done?

xr7

TMO Addict?
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Minnesota
The Painless one has to go some where that is always clean and dry. The Amazon one can take more abuse but I always prefer keeping electrical components in a clean and dry location if possible. The Amazon one is nice as you can use the wire size you need for the circuits and also you get to choose the quality level of wires.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel