The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Adjust Clutch Pedal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey fellas,
After I had my mcleod mag force clutch put in my auto blip doesn't work while on the track. Well, actually it probably does but the trip sensor for the clutch doesn't fire unless I'm mashing it through the firewall. McLeod said there's a switch or something adjustable down in the pedal box.

Does anyone know about this? Or how to raise the engagement point in the pedal travel? Is this a mechanical or electrical thing?

I test this by sitting in the car with ignition on (not engine) and look at my auto blip pushing the clutch. Need to raise the pedal height this happens.

thanks,
Darren

Darren I've seen this on other cars but don't remember if there is one on our car. You'll just have to crawl under there and look for it. I suggest inhaling and shrinking to the size of a 10 year old before crawling in there!

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
NFSBOSS said:
Darren I've seen this on other cars but don't remember if there is one on our car. You'll just have to crawl under there and look for it. I suggest inhaling and shrinking to the size of a 10 year old before crawling in there!

Rick. You obviously have not met Darren. Both he and I are a bit larger than 10 year olds. LOL

Darren also has a cage in his car. It would have to be a small 10 year old!

TMO Supporting Vendors