The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Adjustable rear camber links

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
SoCal
I have the Steeda arms. I believe they made a small revision since mine. My only issue is that the inside lock nut on the right rear always backs off at the track. I have to check it from time to time. I've been meaning to call and talk to tech about it. Otherwise they work fine and are easy to adjust.

Monaca Pa
I have the Steeda arms. I believe they made a small revision since mine. My only issue is that the inside lock nut on the right rear always backs off at the track. I have to check it from time to time. I've been meaning to call and talk to tech about it. Otherwise they work fine and are easy to adjust.

Nvrfinished, I installed the arms like pic I posted at top. I now seem to have positive camber. Will moving the rod end away from the aluminum piece give me negative camber?

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
SoCal
If you move the rod end out (extending the length) it will result in positive camber. Pulling it in (shortening the arm) will result in negative camber.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
SoCal
Wow... That looks short already. And you have positive camber with that?

Just an FYI, which you may already know, adjusting your toe links will slightly change camber as well. As you toe in camber will decrease and increase as you toe out.

TMO Supporting Vendors