The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

ADM Survey

Did you pay an ADM for your 2016 Shelby GT350???

• No - R Model

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • No - Standard GT350

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Yes - R Model <$10k

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Yes - R Model >$10k (or equal to)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Standard GT350 <$10k

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Yes - Standard GT350 >$10k (or equal to)

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Please take part in the survey if you've ordered or purchased a GT350. I think it will be interesting to see the breakdown on whether or not most are paying ADM's for thier 2016's. This is my first survey so I do not know if you will be able to provide any of the following additional info, but it would be great if you could include State & City (or geographical area of state) somewhere in the response. If we can collect all of this data it may be helpful for those looking for cars...what to expect in their area and where they may want to look for a dealer that might not chargie an ADM. I've limited the survey to 2016 MY because 2015's are so limited in number and I'd expect all sold to the general public had an ADM.

Happy Voting!

I voted no but I'm paying the $1K Shelby Fee that the dealer paid. They originally told me no ADM and then came back at me with the $1K fee. It's their only allocation so I paid it. This dealer is out of state and has been very easy to work with so no concerns from me. I've heard of a couple of other buyers doing the same thing.

I just got a call from the track owner at MPH. The dealer in Lincoln, NE just received an allocation for a GT350 and they are asking $10K ADM. Not sure how far down they would come and I have no affiliation with them. The contact he gave me is Tim O'Neil at Anderson Ford 402-458-9800

Thanks Gary. So far, the breakdown of ADM's for standard 350's is about what I sort of expected.

I'm very surprised though, to see the only 2 R's so far were bought without an ADM...great buy for the 2 lucky members that were able to find R's, let alone with no ADM. We need more dealers like that!!!

Ordered my standard G350 with track package for 5k over sticker. Put the 5k down as a deposit. Now for the waiting...

Track pack with cover in Magnetic with black stripes ordered in eastern Iowa in June with no ADM. Build week finally scheduled for Jan 4th!

So far there have been 20 response to the survey. I'm surprised to see that more than half (13) did not pay an ADM. I'm even more surprised to see that 5 of the 6 R's had no ADM. I wonder if it's a regional thing, as I've contacted or stopped by at least 10 dealers in the PA//NY/NJ area and all wanted a minimum of $10k for non-R models.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
It could also be a walking issue.

Come in off the street without having a relationship with a dealer and they shoot for the moon. Know and do business with a dealer for years and they are willing to talk MSRP to keep you as a customer.

mattlqx

Mustangless
Also timing was everything. There were alot more dealers that would sell at sticker when they were still 4-5 months from production. Good luck finding those now, I'd wager a majority of those dealers are sold out or have changed their tune.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
KBBOSS1086 said:
So far there have been 20 response to the survey. I'm surprised to see that more than half (13) did not pay an ADM. I'm even more surprised to see that 5 of the 6 R's had no ADM. I wonder if it's a regional thing, as I've contacted or stopped by at least 10 dealers in the PA//NY/NJ area and all wanted a minimum of $10k for non-R models.

My experience as well. I've contacted a dozen Ford dealers and every damn one of them wanted a minimum of 10K ADM for a GT350R. Even my Ford buddy who did not have an additional allocation but thought he'd get another, wanted 10K over MRSP. At this point I've given up and will see what the 2017 model year brings or just continue to search for a '69 Acapulco Blue Boss to keep my '12 KB company.

KBBOSS1086 said:

I think its an enthusiast thing. This forum (most forums in general) only represent a small fraction of the buyer pool. For this one in general, the buyer is much more likely to have owned previous fords, started their search very early, was diligent contacting numerous dealers,was willing to travel and/or transport a car, etc etc. For your average buyer who went out to their local dealer to buy one after reading the road and track PCOTY article, well they likely were not as lucky

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
I was at my local Ford dealer today looking at trucks and asked about GT 350's-said they had 6 allocations, 2 of them Rs. Each one had a $5000 ADM. I believe they are #5 in Texas in truck sales so Mustangs are not their priority. Probably why I got my Boss for $2k under sticker.

Fomoco302 said:
I was at my local Ford dealer today looking at trucks and asked about GT 350's-said they had 6 allocations, 2 of them Rs. Each one had a $5000 ADM. I believe they are #5 in Texas in truck sales so Mustangs are not their priority. Probably why I got my Boss for $2k under sticker.
If you can get an R for $5K over sticker you should buy it and resell it for a profit. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel